Monday 9 July 2012

Train Fiasco

20-June:
I am going home in next three weeks. So I will stop washing clothes from today and take it home to be washed.( Yes that lazy I am…)

2-July-Monday:
I told my roomies that I am leaving home this weekend and asked them to make alternate plans.

Tuesday:
I bought a pink dupatta and bottom for the white kurthi I bought last month. Will my sister say I am pretty in that dress?*ponders about it*

Thursday:
I packed my shampoo, conditioner, matching slippers for the white kurthi and checked every item on my to-take-home list.

Friday :
9:00 a.m:
I ping my manager to tell him that I am leaving home and so I have to start early this evening

5.00 pm (DOT)
Walks out of my bay with a glee on my face.

6.15:
Waits with my big bag of unwashed clothes ,for my friend to pick me up from my hostel

6.30:
Just got my idiyapam and gravy parceled. Reminds myself *Mom has asked me to eat only steamed stuff when I travel*

7.15:
Waits in the platform for the 7.45 train to my place.

7.25:
Friend gets me the water bottle and asks me “Have you taken a print out of your ticket?”

7.25.01:
Bites nail like playing a mouthorgan… eyes bulges ten times as the woman who made her Guinness record…thousand questions pop up… next moment they all go in a zig-zag movement.… mind goes blank… almost at the verge of crying as I say “ I forgot to book my tickets”

That awesome I am….

No comments:

Post a Comment